Friday, 25 March 2011
We all had a tummy bug we did.
Now we mending.
A few things to report :
- i have a winding thingy now
- Lieveke is nearly five and we are doing school visits!
- I made these fingerless gloves for my friend Emily's birthday (on Ravelry)
- Noor really really likes the sheepy
- always have a rainbow in the house.
Hope you are well
Friday, 4 March 2011
People, no more knitting holes.
It was very philosophic and all, but...
the Swiss cheese sarf was the oldest and longest of my unfinished projects.
I cast it off last night and I feel light.
Although it is very beautiful it was a somewhat lengthy exercise with very fine yarn and rather small needlesize. Oh so good to have it finished. Yodel-a-ee-tee (indeed, a cheesy Swiss pun).
More dramatic pics of scarf : here and here
Ravelry details here.
And hey I also finished a most perfectly simple hat and some very complicated socks :)
the Rikke hat : pic and Rav.
the Samourai socks : pic and Rav.