Friday 26 March 2010

Tres pink


I'm not a very pink mama, I'm not.
But my girls... So it had to be hot pink, I can live with hot spunky pink.

Noor : La droguerie cache coeur in La droguerie alpaca Framboise with plumette Toge.
The pattern, as always, is simple (garter, one piece) yet intriguingly interesting (shaping, wrap construction).
The color combination of the yarns has to be one of my very favorites ever, so rich and fierce and bright. Like!

That's the last of my La droguerie yarn all used up now, thanks again Julie and Anne.

Lieveke : Heather Ross double gauze unicorn dress, pattern from
this book.
Ah. The dress turned out to be a challenge - too wide,too short... It lived in the 'will finish some day soon' cupboard for a long time. Then earlier this week I got it out, added an orange belt, bias kimono-style neck-edges and some sort of skirt-hem-extension. Et voila it fits sweetly. Lieveke is besotted.


A pretty place, this.

-Lies

5 comments:

mamaayanna said...

very very pretty

mel said...

So sweet! Love the dress and the shrug.

Ana R. said...

Beautiful work!!!!
Congratulations

victoria said...

Yay for the unicorn dress!

Chavah said...

I think the colours are gorgeous and you have a great talent :)