Monday, 21 January 2008

Frock with attitude

Nothing like a weekend to reload on the craft!

Here are , for our little shop, two new reversible vibrant Tweety pinnies -for baby-girls from 6 to 12 months, in beautiful Japanese Echino Bird fabric :

Echino Birds on purple/vibrant stripes
Vibrant vintage dabs/Echino birds on turquoise


And I've been so inspired with some other Echino 'leopard' fabric, I made this rather wonderfull summerdress for Lieveke. It fits like a glove (took rather a lot of doctoring out that, and would you believe : some hand-inseem stitching!), and I made it so that it can 'extend' a bit while Lieveke grows (and she does my little cabbage). The Echino fabrics are so lovely to work with. Smooth yet strong and a flowing drape...



'frock with attitude'

This one is for Ashley : the content of my little bag! It's not so bad : deo, Eau de toilette, money-purse, Lieveke's beads (but I tend to wear them too), no phone even (it died quietly after an animated session with Lieveke meuh), c'est tout!

See you soon, sweets
-Lies

7 comments:

Nikki (Mother of the Devil Child) said...

Ooooo Lieveke's dress!!! Sooo... you gonna make more? ;) ;)

Beautiful crafting Lies. Love it all. And L is super cute as usual.

Charlotte said...

how funny! I have just made echino bags in those colours :)

yeeee - aren't they great!

Melissa said...

fantastic dress, l! i love it! and it looks as though lieveke does too. so cheerful and summery.

Kimberlee + Lies said...

they are so cute! but even better in person, that fabric has inspired me to visit reprodepot and I have been coveting ever since:)

-kimmy

allthingsreally said...

Those dresses are some of the cutest I've seen!! Gorgeous! Your little model is even cuter :-)
Debra x

blackie said...

lovely frocks my dear. and gosh you travel light!

Kates said...

too cute!!