Sunday 2 August 2009

New times




Lieveke is looking to the future.


And we are moving in two weeks. To the exactly the same town-house unit, a row further. I know, radical.
The colorful 'Tippa' dress is Lieveke's new favorite, from this lovely shop, warmly recommended.

When he heard that we are moving, a friend gave us the happy sixties diy book, hilarious, and funky - oh ye primary colour-scheme - I like of course the craft unit.

The pussy-cat says : I always like to try the one I never tried before. Some time ago Lieveke chose this lithograph for her birthday, ...figures.






Have a sweet new week
-Lies

4 comments:

JasperBoy said...

Oh, I've shopped at that store before too. I bought the 'picnic' dress.

Good Luck with the move, I hope you enjoy creating your new space.

Jen in Melbourne

kimberlee said...

oh that sweet little face! I miss you guys:)
why are you moving? is the other town house nicer or something?
you know if I were there I would be helping you pack it all up)
xo

Kaylovesvintage said...

I love the dress and the book( my husband could wonderful cupboards and co)

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

Lies! How is the move? We have been in Belgium! Left today to head back to Italy but I was so sad to go. Not enough time for such an amazing place I thought. See you again so soon!