Friday 29 August 2008

BAM!

here are some of the cards I am taking to the markets with me this sunday. because its KRAFTBOMB (see side bar for details).

elephants and animals


domesticity is getting me down

EMOTIONS!!!!!
PERIL!!!!

and for the boys....
luke rocks out on the xylophone so I had him in mind when I made the one above.

ACTION ACTION ACTION!
Q. why are all the pictures of girls about emotions and relationships while all the pictures of boys are about adventure?
A. because all my book are from the 60s, 70s and early 80s.
Q. Is that a good enough answer? are things better today?
okay enough pseudo sociology!
okay must run! (roll? oh geeze, oh man, but I couldn't resist.)
have a great weekend and maybe see you sunday?

-k

2 comments:

Karla said...

Hey kimberlee, these look awesome!! Can't wait til sunday!!

We were actually asked to participate by the chick organising the plush show. I think she knows about us through myspace and the other plush show we were in "Plush You"

Bronwyn Mason said...

Ha! That cracked me up. I like the forward roll card!